Information on electrical and electronic equipment used
The crossed out circular waste container symbol on products indicates that used electrical and electronic equipment cannot be disposed of with municipal waste. Throwing e-waste in a dumpster is an environmental hazard.
By segregating and recycling used equipment for processing, recovery, recycling and disposal, you protect the environment from pollution and contamination, reduce the use of natural resources and reduce the cost of producing new equipment.
Address details of the nearest municipal waste collection points
- In addition, it is necessary to specify that the applicant is a national of a Member State. It's called Warehouse 3, 25-563 Kielce
- In addition, it is necessary to provide for the establishment of a legal person responsible for the implementation of this Directive. For the purposes of this Regulation, the following definitions shall apply:
- It's called Tarnów. Communalna 31, 33-100 Tarnów; PSZOK, which is located on Tarnów Street. Bathroom 4b, 33-100 Tarnów
Information on electrical and electronic equipment used*
1.The distributor shall be obliged to collect used household equipment at the point of sale free of charge, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and fulfilled the same functions as the equipment sold.
2.When supplying household equipment to the buyer, the distributor shall be obliged to collect, free of charge, used household equipment at the place of supply of that equipment, provided that the used equipment is of the same type and performed the same functions as the equipment supplied.
The seller shall accept used equipment from:
- It's called Kielce. Czarnowska 14, 25-504 Kielce
- This Decision shall enter into force on the date of its adoption
- It's called Emilio. I'm not going to lie
- It's called Tarnów. Bema Square 8, 33 to 100 Tarnów
3.A distributor who operates a retail establishment with sales area within the meaning of Article 3 (1) (b) of Regulation (EC) No 659/1999 shall be deemed to be a distributor if:. 2 point 19 of the law of 27 march 2003. the planning and zoning of at least 400 m2 dedicated to the sale of household equipment, is obliged to accept free of charge in that unit or in its immediate vicinity used household equipment, none of whose external dimensions exceeds 25 cm, without having to purchase new household equipment.
Used equipment can also be returned at the used equipment collection points. A list of these points can be found at: this regulation shall enter into force on the twentieth day following that of its publication in the official journal of the european union/and on the BIP website of the competent municipal office.
*In accordance with the law of 11 September 2015. on waste electrical and electronic equipment (OJ 2015 No 1688)